Monday, December 8, 2008

Trust no one.

So, I'm not sure what really happened and the more I think about it the less creepy it seems.

I was at HEB about half an hour ago with Bruce (of course). We were walking down the aisles and you know when you're with a baby you always get the "Oh, what a cutie!" and the random comments. Well, I stopped for a second to get something from my purse, and as I looked up, there was this guy in his late fifties in a cap and glasses was just parked next to Bruce, holding his hand and about to KISS him!!!

OMG, I could not believe what I was seeing! Weird beyond belief. So I just looked at the man and as soon as he noticed he drove off (he was in a motorized cart). Now I don't know if this part was mi imagination (or if it all was, for that matter), but he kept showing up in whatever aisle we were in.

By that point I just went into a couple random aisles with enough people in them and then I left. Didn't see him again.

Maybe he was just really friendly, but this seemed like more than that. Like something seemed off. The way he was smiling at Bruce seemed off, the way he DIDN'T smile at me or didn't say anything seemed off. You know?

It was just weird. Made me want to hold my baby and never leave the house again.

No comments: