Monday, December 8, 2008

Climbing sofas and corporate ladders

Bruce has officially learned to climb sofas. And chairs. Ans anything close to the sofa he climbed. So now I'm finding myself finding him on a coffee table or on a magazine basket throwing CD cases off the rack. Or playing kind on the hill on a chair (which is incredibly cute).

And I think, he's getting so big so fast and he's learning so much. Where does that put me? I mean, I just got out of school officially like a few months ago. I don't think I'd like to go back to school for a while. But I do want to work and I do want to learn about a new job. You know? Just get out there and do something.

While I've enjoyed my time with Bruce sooooo much, I think I'm ready to do something new.

I'm ready to learn to climb couches.

No comments: