Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sooo... this "blogging" thing all the kids talk about...

What the hell am I doing catching up to this, like, eons later? I should have started doing this a while back. Probably while I was pregnant. And I thought about it. Like, "Oh, I should blog so I remember this or that". And then I'd think, "Oh, I have a great memory. Blog-shmog!".

My memory is as good as that of a squirrel. I forget everything. Except for the main things related to survival (and that's probably just instinctual), I rely on notes and (God bless him) my husband.

But sometimes I forget notes. And sometimes my husband forgets. So, that's not always the best way to keep up. That's not really anyone's problem but mine, though.

What I'm attempting with this blog is to get with it because:

* At 24 I have only played Guitar Hero once and sucked at it.
* I just now found out what all this Twitter and RSS-ing is about

But most of all:
* I was never like this.

So this is my lame attempt at, I don't know, just writing stuff about my life and thoughts, occurrences, and keeping a log of important things I*THINK* I'll remember later in a more organized manner than just randome notes or my huz's memory.

So here goes...

No comments: