Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It snowed last night!

We woke up this morning to the beautiful sight of snow. In Texas. Of course it wasn't feet and feet of snow. More like half an inch. But its still snow! And that made me happy because I'd finally get to break out that awesome coat I bought at Nautica last year on sale ($70! That's a steal! I wonder why? Oh, right. No one buys coats in TEXAS).

So I wore my coat for a few hours, but now its 3:30 and its not winter coat weather anymore. Its more like wear a nice jacket weather. Of course, now I'm just looking for reasons to leave the house and wear my nice new winter stuff. I never get to wear it! I'm just gonna have to convince my husband that we have to someplace cold so Bruce can see the snow (read: so I can break out my winter wardrobe).

1 comment:

jw said...

Ah hah! Found you! Yay!