Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bar fly

So why flies in the background?

Because all I can think about lately is flies. They're all over the dang place! I open the door: zoom! 5 of 'em in the kitchen. And it seems they know. THEY KNOW I HATE THEM. And I have fly blood on my hands! They knooooow!! And they're after me.After I swat at them they come back with a vengeance. They want to taunt me and show me that I can't get them.

Seriously.

So in a lame attempt to get them off my back (not literally. EW!) I am putting them all over my blog. And also, because my life is filled with things that I constantly have to swat at... Things that bother me so, but need to be ignored for other more important things. Like TV. Or ice cream.

Maybe I'll learn to live with them (doubt it). Or co-exist (NEVER!). OK, I'll stick to trying to survive the summer without going crazy every time I hear something buzz incessantly.

So that's why it's flies.

No comments: